Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
When mold starts to invade your home, dealing with mold removal quickly and safely should be a priority. It can take less than 72 hours for mold to spread throughout your home, which may result in negative health effects to your family, as well as damage to your property. Our team responds quickly to your call to assess your situation. We use advanced equipment and experience in mold removal and mold mitigation to determine the water source of your mold problem. Then, we’ll work with you in the mold cleanup and mold remediation process with as little disruption to your family as possible.
Like homeowners, business owners facing a mold problem need to act quickly to help ensure the mold doesn’t spread further and cause excessive downtime for their workplace. SERVPRO of Oconee/South Anderson Counties staff work closely with you and the occupants of your building so that the mold removal and mold remediation work can be performed while helping to minimize disruption to your business.
Servicing Fair Play, Long Creek, Mountain Rest, Newry, Seneca, Salem, Tamassee, Walhalla, Westminster, and West Union, Anderson, Belton, Powdersville, Honea Path, Iva, Pelzer, Pendleton, Starr, and Townville.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (864) 855-3993
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Oconee / South Anderson Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (864) 855-3993
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Oconee / South Anderson Counties is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fair Play community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: